Retail media networks are the way that retailers and brands collaborate to create excellent customer experiences. Retail media now accounts for 11% of all ad spending, and is expected to grow another 60% by 2027.
RMNs offer an unprecedented combination of contextual ad placements and consumer data that no other channel can compete with. Not only do these large retail operations have more first-party data thanks to their popular loyalty programs, but eliminating third-party data sources means data is more secure and reliable than ever before.
In this 30-minute webinar replay, you will learn:
- How retail media networks engage your customers everywhere, all the time.
- Key questions to determine if your brand should prioritize RMNs.
- How to get started with the right RMNs for your brand.
- How to use RMNs to drive ROI.
- Answers to CPG marketers’ hottest questions about RMNs.
Key Webinar Highlights
If you don’t have 30 minutes to watch the live webinar replay, we pulled out some of the richest content and RMN channel insights into 3 short clips below. Enjoy!
- 4 Tip on How to use RMNs to drive ROI
- Valuable Consumer Insights Achieved via RMNs
- Minimum Budget Spend Considerations for RMNs
If you want to dive deeper into the world of Retail Media Networks, also check out our eBook, an RMN guide for brand marketers.
And finally, to learn more about how E29 can help you prepare for the future of retail media networks, contact us today.